Posts Tagged Saul Alinsky
Do these assholes know it’s 2013 and that there is a fictitious person that plays president OR are these LEFTISTS secure in the knowledge, that along with Neo-Marxism comes the END of some shit called ‘freedom of press’?
Barry Soetero-Marshall Davis-Obama and John Napolitano discuss making Mexico the 58th or 59th State or something..
Legalization for the country’s illegal immigrants will begin after the Secretary of Homeland Security “has submitted to Congress the Notice of Commencement upon completion of each of the Comprehensive Southern Border Security Strategy and the Southern Border Fencing Strategy.” That means America’s at least 11 million illegal immigrants will start the legalization process when the Secretary of Homeland Security tells Congress she started implementing the plans she created for herself. http://www.breitbart.com/ by MATTHEW BOYLE
This has been out there for a few days, but it is absolutely astonishing that a supposed, intelligent person and leader, could EVER utter such garbage..
Of course HE does have a lot on his mind:
“Tactics are those conscious deliberate acts by which human beings live with each other and deal with the world around them. … Here our concern is with the tactic of taking; how the Have-Nots can take power away from the Haves.” p.126
Always remember the first rule of power tactics (pps.127-134):
1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.”
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat…. [and] the collapse of communication.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time….”
8. “Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.”
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.”
11. “If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside… every positive has its negative.”
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and ‘frozen.’…
“…any target can always say, ‘Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?’ When your ‘freeze the target,’ you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments…. Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the ‘others’ come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target…’
“One acts decisively only in the conviction that all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other.” (pps.127-134)
Update: Same ‘couple’. HE would know, that’s for sure. Alinsky Rule #5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”
In December 2010, Dan Savage did an interview with Newsweek magazine along with “Glee” star Jane Lynch. In that interview, in which Savage spoke for the It Gets Better Project endorsed by President Obama and members of his administration, Savage did double duty. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government by BEN SHAPIRO
That is not going to happen, people!
The articles, links and words are present in the http://dot-whatever, all you have to do, or must do is find them, read them AND understand them.
The present day sympathizer, anti U.S. “media” (with the exception of ONE right that is in Amendment 1) isn’t, has not, nor will it, lay before “We the People” all of the facts about this individual.
The race hustlers and baiters of mostly African heritage, are not going to assist.
The whites of communist teachings (need a clue? Ayers/Dohrn, Alinsky, Unions) are not going to assist.
Who or whom does that leave? We the People!