Posts Tagged New York
Filmmaker Michael Moore’s bodyguard was arrested for carrying an unlicensed weapon in New York’s JFK airport Wednesday night.
People suffering, fighting for gas, hunt for food in DUMPSTERS, but this asshole says the NYC marathon MUST go on. NOW, you know the REAL reason he endorsed obama, he is as stupid or more so, then is obama..
Staten Island! Where’s that?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/01/nyc–marathon…17 hours ago
Nov 01, 2012 · NEW YORK — Inspiring or inappropriate? New Yorkers and runners from around the world debated whether amarathon should be run with disaster for a …
Molinaro urged New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg Wednesday to cancel Sunday’s New York City Marathon. The race’s staging area is on Staten Island and Molinaro said it would be “crazy, asinine,” to have the race after what has happened.
“My God. What we have here is terrible, a disaster,” Molinaro said Wednesday. “If they want to race, let them race with themselves. This is no time for a parade. A marathon is a parade. Now is the time to put your shoulder to the wheel. If they want to prepare for something, let them prepare for the election, not a marathon.”
“Do you realize how many police officers you need for a marathon?” he asked. “There are people looting stores on Midland Avenue. There is looting taking place in the homes on the South Shore that were destroyed. That is where we need the police.”
This doesn’t look good, does it Obama? We know you’re watching. Say, is that a mosque in the background?
AS HURRICANE SANDY PICKS UP SPEED, forecasters say it could slam into New Jersey as early as 6 p.m. ET, as millions living along the New Jersey, New York and Connecticut coasts await evening high tide that could bring an 11-foot surge of sea water. U.S. Route 30 heading to Atlantic City, N.J., shown above, is already flooded.
Glued to his Obamavision screen, as he was with the Benghazi THINGY, Mr. Obama wanted to make sure that early voting ballots were secure. With additional items of importance to NYC AND New York State on these voter ballots (see below):
This has been out there for a few days, but it is absolutely astonishing that a supposed, intelligent person and leader, could EVER utter such garbage..
Of course HE does have a lot on his mind:
“Tactics are those conscious deliberate acts by which human beings live with each other and deal with the world around them. … Here our concern is with the tactic of taking; how the Have-Nots can take power away from the Haves.” p.126
Always remember the first rule of power tactics (pps.127-134):
1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.”
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat…. [and] the collapse of communication.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time….”
8. “Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.”
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.”
11. “If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside… every positive has its negative.”
12. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and ‘frozen.’…
“…any target can always say, ‘Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?’ When your ‘freeze the target,’ you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments…. Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the ‘others’ come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target…’
“One acts decisively only in the conviction that all the angels are on one side and all the devils on the other.” (pps.127-134)
Sick: As donations for bullied bus monitor soar, twisted brats lash out
The filth that posts these words, make a mighty damn good case FOR abortion!
The four students, including a police officer‘s son, hurl repeated insults and threats at the grandmother, calling her fat and at one point suggesting that her children commit suicide. Klein told “Fox & Friends” during an appearance Thursday that her eldest son did, in fact, take his life 10 years ago.
Tycoon (HEY! Better not have Al, Jesse, Malik, Jeremiah, #44 and Louis see that, IT’S RACIST Ty-Coon, Indeed!) Plans to Build New And Improved Titanic
In this April 25, 2012 photo provided by Crook Publicity, Australian billionaire Clive Palmer poses in front of an artist impression of the Titanic ll at MGM Studios in Los Angeles, Ca. Palmer said Monday, April 30, 2012, that he’ll build a high-tech replica of the Titanic at a Chinese shipyard and its maiden voyage in late 2016 will be from England to New York, just like its namesake planned.