Posts Tagged Taliban
Gen Allen praised the military cooperation between US and Afghan forces which led to Dr Joseph’s release.
“I’m proud of the American and Afghan forces that planned, rehearsed and successfully conducted this operation. Thanks to them, Dr Joseph will soon be rejoining his family and loved ones,” he said.
Hey, when you have a good plan as #44 did, how can you lose? EASY, that’s how. Look at all the Arab Spring democracies..
Incompetence, haste costs US $80 million and consulate in Northern Afghanistan; Update:CODEL reports Taliban gaining strength
http://hotair.com/ by Ed Morrissey
1. Dedicate a round of golf to the people of Afghanistan.
2. Send Michelle for a symbolic vacation to Jalalabad.
3. Ask the Afghans if they’d like the Russians back instead.
4. Head to a local Afghan restaurant and bow to the wait staff.
5. Offer to make Afghanistan’s heroin “The Official Heroin of the United States.”
6. Give Afghan children a permanent exemption from Michelle’s “Let’s Move” school lunch offerings.
9. Set up a program to provide virgins to Afghan men who refuse to commit suicide bombings.
10. Demand an apology from Afghanistan for the more than 1,800 U.S. forces killed since the start of the war.
Gosh, I forgot the “stuff it” message: Obama apology not accepted, Taliban urge death for U.S. troops
Bu-but, it’s my duty as a, umm, uhh, err..leader, Yeah leader. Pheww, almost eff’d that one over, BIG TIME..
- As protests continue across Afghanistan in response to the burning of Korans at a military base, Obama sends Afghanistan letter of ‘deep regret,’ while Taliban call for continued attacks on Americans across the country.
- Man in Afghan Army Uniform Kills 2 American Troops
- VIDEO: White House Reacts to Protests
Well of course they aren’t! They are to busy killing American and other NATO forces, for the nation. Priorities people, priorities..